Have you been having digestive problems that you can't explain?
If you experience them frequently, or have been living with them for a while, they could be symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
How can you find out if your symptoms might be related to IBS?
This self-assessment quiz is a good place to start.
Information to start the conversation
No matter what your results are, print them out to discuss them with your doctor.
Together, you can identify and treat what's causing your symptoms.
If you do have IBS, you'll find lots of information and support on this site -- developed with input from IBS experts and people living with IBS.
1) Do you have recurrent abdominal pain?
2) Do you often experience abdominal cramping?
3) Are symptoms of discomfort relieved with bowel movement?
4) Do you often feel bloated?
5) Are you frequently constipated?
6) Do you have frequent diarrhea?
7) Do you have mucus in your stool?
8) Do your symptoms disrupt your daily activities?
9) Do you have diarrhea that alternates with periods of constipation?
Would you like to print these results for so you can discuss them with your doctor?